Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sistee

Yesterday was my 20th birthday and it was an amazing one for two reason. The first is my sister. On Thursday I got home from class and I got a call from my older sister who lives in Provo. She said, "What are you doing?" and I said, "Nothing much, just got home. What are you doing?" and she said, "Just driving to Target." and then she said, "Have you gotten my package yet?" and I said, "No, not yet, hopefully it comes today." And then she smoothly asked, "What apartment are you in again? I don't know if I wrote the right one on the box." I said, "309". She said, "Good, that's what I put." So that was that and we ended the conversation and hung up the phone. Then about 10 minutes later, there's a knock on my bedroom door. I say, "Come in." My back was facing the door so I hear it open behind me so I turn around to look who it is. And there, standing in the doorway, was my sister. Holy crap. My first thought was, "This is a dream." And then I realized I wasn't dreaming and I almost started crying as I got up to hug her. What an amazing sister I have. She drove 4 hours from Provo on icy roads just to be with me for my birthday. I have been feeling kind of homesick so I was so glad to have her with me for my birthday. I love my sistee more than she knows; she's such an amazing example to me. My birthday was also awesome because I have amazing friends. I love Hannah Montana. And on my birthday my friends surprised me with all this awesome Hannah Montana stuff. I love it. My friends and my sister did a lot to make my birthday special and it was definitely a special one. Thank you to them and everyone who sent me birthday wishes. Thanks mommy and daddy for the George Foreman!! It will make my life easy =] Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday!!!! You are missed by each of us here. Love your blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just found your blog!! I love you two!! Cute pictures :) and happy late birthday and it was so good to see you over the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete